Organization and Staff Development (OSD)
Welcome to the OSD Online Learning Community Center
The mission of Organization and Staff Development unit is to ensure our workforce has the skills necessary to create a school of choice foracademically talented students, and an employer of choice for exceptional faculty and staff.
We serve the University of Connecticut Community by:
- Helping departments become more efficient and effective service providers through assessment and consulting services.
- Enabling faculty and staff to achieve their professional potential by providing targeted,
- job-based, professional development programs.
- Supporting the performance management process by providing training, advice, and counsel to supervisors to ensure performance management is conducted consistently and fairly.
Here you will find job-based learning and performance information, to help you be more effective and successful in your career at UConn.
Why is an online community center important?
- OSD believes that UConn's community of people is its most precious asset for sustaining excellence in teaching, research, and service.
- We believe that connecting people, who strive to learn, serve others, change, and grow are those who will create success within our community.
- We are committed to living these beliefs, and are committed to demonstrate excellence in service, as we lead by example through this web-site and all of our programs.